Computer and laptop repairs is our know-how here at North Lakes Computer Repairs. If you’re having problems with your desktop or laptop, give us a call! Our expert technicians will solve it as fast as possible.
How we do it
We understand that a computer is a very valuable and a very important item in the everyday life of any residence or business. This is why we always approach computer repairs with care and precision.
All our technicians are Microsoft Certified professionals. The possess the skills, the experience and the necessary tools to find, analyze and solve problems in a malfunctioning computer.
The repair process usually goes as follows:
- Our experts will diagnose your computer to determine the nature of the issue that causes it to malfunction.
- Once they find out what the issue is, they will perform the necessary steps to get rid of it. This may require replacing the hardware components or reinstalling the software.
- Finally, once they complete the repairs, they will make sure that your computer is once again completely healthy and functional.
We have more than 10 years of experience in servicing computers. Over these 10 years we have learned to recognize the common problems in laptops and computers.
Generally, we divide them into two categories: Hardware problems and Software problems:
- Monitor doesn’t turn on
- Mouse and/or keyboard don’t work
- Battery and power issues
Hardware problems have to do with the physical components of a computer, such as the hard disk, the cooling system, the input devices or the display. If the problem is hardware-related, our technicians will check and troubleshoot the individual components of the PC. Usually, the faulty components have to be repaired or replaced, which requires the computer to be disassembled – something that our technicians are experts in.
- Computer is slow
- Startup takes too long
- PC freezes or restarts on its own
- Programs don’t open
- System errors constantly pop up
Software problems usually have to do with the errors in the computer’s operating system or viruses and malware. They tend to be much easier and faster to fix, since they don’t require the disassembly of the computer and the replacement of faulty parts. Although, removing malware can be sometimes tricky, since those threats can deeply affect your personal data and your computer as a whole. Gladly, our professionals have experience in removing malware and viruses safely and securely.
Some tips from experts to prevent issues with your computer
We understand that it is much better to avoid having your computer repaired altogether, this is why we asked our experts for some tips on how to ensure that your PC runs smoothly:
- Make sure your computer is well-ventilated and avoid physical damage. Modern laptops and desktop are wonderful, reliable machines, but should nevertheless be handled with care. Never block the ventilation outlets and try to avoid physically damaging your computer
- Don’t clutter your PC with unnecessary software and files. The overall performance of your PC can drop significantly when your Hard Disk and ROM are busy with processing excessive programs and files.
- Always keep your operating system and software upgraded to avoid bugs, crashes and errors.
- Always use antivirus and malware protection software. Try to avoid downloading files and software from unreliable sources, since they can contain viruses and malware.
Unfortunately, even if you follow the necessary precautions, some software or hardware problems can occur on your computer nevertheless.
This is why Computer Repairs North Lakes is always there for you – to help you resolve any problems with your laptop or desktop quickly and reliably.
Our experts are at your disposal from 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM, 7 days a week. Don’t hesitate to:
Call us on: (07) 3155 2030
Email us at: email@example.com