At North Lakes Computer Repairs we employ a team of expert laptop technicians. Then possess vast knowledge and more than 10 years experience in laptop repairs. If you’re having technical problems with your laptop, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Our team will resolve any problem you might be having in no time!
Why trust us?
As compared to old-school desktop PCs, laptops offer great practicality, portability and performance in a compact package. After all, you can’t take a desktop with you on a picnic, a road trip or to the beach. Unfortunately, the price to pay for all those traits is the engineering complexity of laptops. In most of them, the components are tightly packed and sealed. This makes working on laptops and doing repairs harder.
This is why we recommend that you trust our team of experts when it comes to laptop repairs. We have more than ten years of experience is repairing and maintaining laptops. Our team has seen and solved more problems that you can possibly imagine. Moreover, all our technicians are Microsoft Certified, which means they always use theirs knowledge to its fullest to provide the highest quality of work.
Common laptop repairs our expects deal with:
- Liquid spill damage.
- Battery and / or battery charger failure.
- Keyboard and trackpad problems.
- Slow performance and system errors.
- Wireless connection issues.
- Blue screen on startup.
This is just a small fraction of the issues of the issues that our technicians often deal with.
If you are experiencing any of those, or any other problems with your laptop, don’t hesitate to contact us as soon as possible. Our technicians will provide their expertise to resolve the issues with your laptop as fast as possible.
Laptop repairs we provide and problem we can solve.
Here are some of the services and repairs that we can provide for your laptop.
Software repairs and maintenance:
- Data recovery.
- Operating system upgrades.
- Malware and virus removal.
- Software installation.
- Hard drive cleaning.
- Full system reset and initial set-up.
Hardware repairs and upgrades:
- Faulty battery replacement.
- Hard Drive replacement.
- Broken or faulty display replacement.
- Broken lid hinges replacement.
- ROM upgrades.
- Optical drive repair and replacement.
- Graphics card repair and replacement.
- Keyboard repair.
- Fan repair.
When you turn your laptop in for repairs, our experts will quickly determine the nature of the issue. Then theywalk you through the repair process and explain how the problem could be solved best. Once the repair is done, you will be able to enjoy your laptop once again, without losing any of your personal files or data.
Some tips from experts to prevent issues with your laptop
We understand that it is much better to avoid having your laptop repaired altogether. This is why we asked our technicians for some tips on how to ensure that your laptop runs smoothly:
- Make sure your laptop is well-ventilated and avoid physical damage. Modern laptops are designed and built extremely well, but should nevertheless be handled with care. Never block the ventilation outlets and try to avoid physically damaging your laptop.
- Don’t clutter your laptop with unnecessary software and files. The overall performance of your laptop can drop significantly when your Hard Disk and ROM are busy with processing excessive programs and files.
- Always keep your operating system and software upgraded to avoid bugs, crashes and errors.
- Always use antivirus and malware protection software. Try to avoid downloading files and software from unreliable sources, since they can contain viruses and malware.
Unfortunately, even if you follow the necessary precautions, some software or hardware problems can occur on your laptop nevertheless.
This is why North Lakes Computer Repairs is always there for you – to help you resolve any problems with your laptop quickly and reliably.
Our experts are at your disposal from 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM, 7 days a week. Don’t hesitate to:
Call us on: (07) 3155 2030
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org