At North Lakes Computer Repairs we provide a wide range of professional maintenance services for all kinds of Apple Mac computers and laptops. We work with Macs regardless of their model, generation and release year. Our team of experienced Apple technicians is always ready to perform any kind of Mac repairs.
Why trust us to repair your Mac?
Apple Mac computers stand out in the world of PCs, as they offer great performance, user-friendly interface and dependability. All of that comes packaged in a sleek, well-crafted body. They are well-engineered, but at the same time very complex machines.
Unfortunately, even Macs can sometimes have technical issues that can be very disturbing for their users. If you are experiencing problems with your Mac, we would highly recommend that you abstain from trying to fix it yourself. If you’re not an expert, there is a high chance that either the Mac itself or your data can be damaged in the process.
Instead, we suggest that you turn to us. Here at North Lakes Computer Repairs we employ a team of professional ex-Apple laptop and computer technicians. They are absolute experts when it comes to Apple computer repairs. We can guarantee that they will fully use their knowledge, experience and specialized repair tools to fix any problems you could be having with your Mac as soon as possible and for the best price possible.
Common issues among Macs:
- Liquid spill damage.
- Battery and / or battery charger failure.
- Keyboard and trackpad problems.
- Slow performance and system errors.
- Wireless connection issues.
- Blue screen on startup.
This is just a small fraction of the issues of the issues that our Apple computer technicians often deal with.
If you are experiencing any of those, or any other problems with your Mac, don’t hesitate to contact us as soon as possible, and our technicians will provide their expertise to resolve the issues with your Mac as fast as possible.
Mac repairs we do and problem we can solve.
Here are some of the services and repairs that we can provide for your Mac.
Software repairs and maintenance:
- Data recovery.
- Operating system upgrades.
- Malware and virus removal.
- Software installation.
- Hard drive cleaning.
- Full system reset and initial set-up.
Hardware repairs and upgrades:
- Faulty battery replacement.
- Hard Drive replacement.
- Broken or faulty display replacement.
- Broken lid hinges replacement.
- ROM upgrades.
- Optical drive repair and replacement.
- Graphics card repair and replacement.
- Keyboard repair.
- Fan repair.
All Mac repairs at North Lakes Computer Repairs are conducted by our team of experienced ex-Apple technicians, who know Apple products inside and can guarantee you the highest quality of service.
When you turn your Mac in for repairs, our experts will quickly determine the nature of the issue, walk you through the repair process and explain how the problem could be solved best, so that once the repair is done, you will be able to enjoy your Mac fully, without losing any of your personal files, software or functionality.
Some tips from experts to prevent issues with your Mac.
We understand that it is much better to avoid having your Mac repaired altogether, this is why we asked our Mac technicians for some tips on how to ensure that your Mac runs smoothly:
- Make sure your Mac is well-ventilated and avoid physical damage. Mac computers are designed and built extremely well, but should nevertheless be handled with care. Never block the ventilation outlets and try to avoid physically damaging your Mac.
- Don’t clutter your Mac with unnecessary software and files. The overall performance of your Mac can drop significantly when your Hard Disk and ROM are busy with processing excessive programs and files.
- Always keep your OS X and software upgraded to avoid bugs, crashes and errors.
- Always use antivirus and malware protection software. Try to avoid downloading files and software from unreliable sources, since they can contain viruses and malware.
Unfortunately, even if you follow the necessary precautions, some software or hardware problems can occur on your Mac nevertheless.
This is why North Lakes Computer Repairs is always there for you – to help you resolve any problems with your Mac quickly and reliably.
Our experts are at your disposal from 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM, 7 days a week. Don’t hesitate to:
Call us on: (07) 3155 2030
Email us at: email@example.com