Trust the experts at North Lakes Computer Repairs for malware and virus removal to keep your computer safe.
Viruses and malware can cause all kinds of problems in computers. If your computer is infected with a virus, it might start running slowly or behaving strangely. Some kinds of malware go even further and try to steal your personal data, financial credentials or even your entire identity.
If you are suspicious that you computer contains malware, contact us at North Lakes Computer Repairs immediately. The longer malware stays on your computer, the higher the risk that it might permanently damage your PC or your personal data.
Here are some of the kinds of viruses and malware that our technicians have experience in removing:
- Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs).
- Browser Hijackers.
- Junk software and extensions.
After removing the malware, our experts will take the following steps to make your computer safe from future threats:
- Repair any damage that the malware has done to your operating system.
- Update your operating system and software.
- Run a diagnostic on your computer to ensure that operates as it should.
- Install or update malware protection software to protect your computer for future attacks.
After those procedures your computer will once again be pure, functional and reliable like a Swiss watch.
What measures can I take to protect myself from malware?
We understand that prevention is the best medicine. This is why we asked our experts here at North Lakes Computer Repairs for some tips on how to keep your computer safe from viruses and malware.
- Always use antivirus protection. We really couldn’t emphasize this advice more. In most cases, a good antivirus protection can keep your computer and data safe and secure. Contact our experts, and they can give you recommendations on antivirus software and assist in installing it.
- Don’t download files from questionable sources. Many files that come from shady websites can contain malware and viruses. Try to abstain from downloading anything from such websites.
- Don’t open obscure and unexpected emails, even if they come from the contacts you know. A very common way of spreading malware is breaking into someone’s email and sending dozens of messages containing the virus. If you receive a questionable email, don’t open it. Especially if this email comes from a familiar contact.
- Try not to use public Wi-Fi networks. Unsecured public Wi-Fi networks are always a convenience, but they can also be a serious threat. Very often hackers can break into devices that are connected to the network and steal personal and financial data off them. If you’re using a public Wi-Fi network, make sure that the settings of your device don’t allow other users to access it. Most importantly, always have your antivirus protection running.
Unfortunately, even if you follow the necessary precautions, your computer might still end up being affected by viruses and malware.
This is why North Lakes Computer Repairs is always there for you – to help you make your computer clean and safe once again.
Our experts are at your disposal from 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM, 7 days a week. Don’t hesitate to:
Call us on: (07) 3155 2030
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org