Let our team at North Lakes Computer Repairs be your experts when it comes to software installation.
These days there are all kinds of computer software for all kinds of tasks. Don’t want to spend time and effort installing it yourself? Don’t know what kind of software suits your needs? Trust our technicians at North Lakes Computer Repairs to install and setup the software that will fit your requirements. We will determine the most suitable software for you, supply it, install it your computer computer or laptop and configure it to run smoothly.
Software we install
To put it shortly, we can install any kind of software that our client desires. Some of the more common types of software that we deal with are:
- Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Adobe suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc.
- Internet security and Antivirus software.
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) software, e.g. Autodesk AutoCAD.
- Productivity software.
- Accounting software.
- Entertainment software – audio and video players and codecs.
This is just a fraction of software that our team is experienced in installing. To find out what kind of software you might need, contact us for a consultation.
How we install software
The software installation process usually consists of the following steps:
- Checking if your computer is compatible with the software. Firstly, we will check if your computer’s hardware and operating system supports the software that you want to have installed. If it’s not the case, we can either suggest a compatible alternative or upgrade your computer to meet the software’s requirements.
- Installing and configuring the software. Secondly, we will perform the necessary installations and configurations to ensure that the software is tailored to your computer and your requirements.
- Updating your new software. Thirdly, we will check if your software is up-to-date. If it’s not, we will update it to ensure that it provides cutting-edge performance.
- Walking you through the software. Finally and most importantly, we will make sure that you are familiar with the software and know how to use it properly.
We take this approach to software installations for both our private and business clients. If you need to have a specific software installed on multiple computers in your office, we will make sure that it’s installed correctly and connected on all computers. Then, we will teach your entire team how to use the software, so that it contributes to your business operations to the maximum.
North Lakes Computer Repairs is always there to cater to your software needs. Our experts are at your disposal from 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM, 7 days a week. Don’t hesitate to:
Call us on: (07) 3155 2030
Email us at: email@example.com